Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Malaysian people was totally been crazy of this movie. I did not really know what so special about this movie. According to my twin sister, who also so fanatic about this movie, she said this movie actually adapted to a novel that also has the same tittle.

To find more about this movie, last few months i went to mid valley GSC to watch this movie with my girlfriend. I was quite impressed to the one who wrote this novel. The author really has a fantastic idea to write about an islamic love story. I am the one who hate love story but after i watch this story, it's different from other love stories.

The story bring the idea of how's the islam cultural between man and women and also a cristian women who become muslims. The movie also have the tone of romantic and sad. I was little bit touched when watch this movie.

p/s : So, i think you all guys should watch it in cinema with your partner..

No comments: